- Multiple full time, permanent roles available in the Bedford Park, starting the 6th of October
- Entry level opportunity, open to a variety of customer service backgrounds
- Full time paid training + Careers opportunities with Australia’s oldest bank
Who we are
With over 200 years of history in helping Australians with their banking needs, Westpac is Australia's oldest company & bank. Helping Australians succeed is our purpose – it’s what we do, who we are and why we come to work every day. Supported by our values of: Helpful, Ethical, Leading Change, Performing and Simple.
Customer Care are the customer service specialists of the Westpac Group, providing the best service over the phone, to millions of our customers every year. Our aim is to provide a seamless banking experience for our customer, with a goal of being one of the world's best contact centres.
How will I help?
To ensure our customers are able to connect with us over the phone, our Consumer Connect banker team are available between Monday to Saturday, 8am to 9.30pm. Working in an inbound call centre, your job is to respond to inbound calls and provide outstanding service to our banking customers over the phone, each and every call. On any day, you can be helping customers with their general banking questions, account maintenance, technical enquiries, as well as servicing specific products like credit cards and deposits.
What’s in it for me?
Under Westpac Group’s Employee Banking Benefits program, you and your family can look forward to valuable savings available on a wide range of Westpac banking products – from discounts on loans, bonus interest rates on deposits, reduced interest rates on credit cards and much more. We can also offer you; career development plans, as well as an Inclusive team atmosphere where life-long friendships can be made.
What do I need?
We're keen to connect with customer service super stars, who are looking to start a career with a reputable bank. More specifically, we are looking for;
- At least 12 months customer service experience (any industry)
- People who thrive in a corporate and professional working environment
- A genuine interest in Banking and Financial Services
- Able to work on 40 hour rotating roster, available to work any shift between the hours of Monday to Saturday 8am to 9.30pm
- Happy to commute to our Bedford Park office
If you are successful for the role, we will be investing a wealth of time and resources in your learning, so we also request the following commitments from our candidates:
- Able to complete full time training, starting on the 6th of October. Ongoing training opportunities to upskill as you progress
- Able to commit to the Customer Care team for 18 months, before progressing into other areas of the Westpac Group
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:30th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm