- Entry level opportunity for committed customer service super stars seeking a long-term career in financial services
- Full time paid training provided
- Perm full time role based in the CBD
How will I help?
As a Customer Relations Consultant within BT, you will thrive on being able to assist a diverse range of customers with their superannuation while tackling complex and interesting problems. You will be working in a high energy environment, that is highly structured, monitored and collaborative. This Barangaroo based contact centre role operates on a Monday to Friday rotating roster between 8:00am and 8:00pm.
What's in it for me?
As part of the Westpac Group, you will be able to have access to some of the best banking, wealth, and insurance benefits. At BT we commit to helping team members take their careers as far as possible. You will be entitled to a suite of online learning, continuous training modules and career planning tools to grow with us in an inclusive atmosphere, where life-long friendships can be made.
What do I need?
We are on the lookout for committed customer service super stars, who are looking to expand their career into superannuation, no previous superannuation experience necessary. To take full advantage of our full-time paid training and development, you'll only need the following:
- Strong customer service experience, such as retail, hospitality, telco, or any customer service industry
- Ability to commute to Barangaroo for full time work, on a 5 day a week rotating, Monday to Friday roster between 8:00am and 8:00pm
- Strong customer focused mindset and experience supporting customers and their escalations through empathy, creative problem solving and ownership
- Must be confident in dealing with high call volumes with the maturity to work from home if required (subject to business needs)
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer and technology literate with an eye for detail and ability to proficiently multi-task
What's it like to work there?
BT is one of Australia's leading wealth management brands. As part of Westpac Group, BT has been helping Australians build and protect their wealth since 1969. We provide investment and superannuation solutions to help you prepare for today and tomorrow. We aim to provide a dynamic, supportive, friendly environment and culture for all.
We have a drive for success and offer genuine career growth and development opportunities for committed team members looking for a career in financial services. BT Customer Relations is a fun and fast paced environment with an award winning office located in Barangaroo. You will thrive in an office-based corporate environment, and this will be your home base but you will need the self-leadership and maturity to work from home if it is required (subject to business needs).
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Banking and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2023, 1:59 pm