- Entry level opportunity for customer service super stars
- Full time paid training provided
- Perm full time role based in Bedford Park
How will I help?
As a Customer Relations Consultant within BT Financial Group, you will thrive on being able to assist a diverse range of customers with their superannuation and complex queries, while working in a high energy structured environment.
This Bedford Park based contact centre role operates on a Monday to Friday rotating roster between 7.30AM and 7.30PM
What's in it for me?
As part of the Westpac Group, you will be able to have access to some of the best banking & wealth management benefits. At BT we commit to helping team members take their careers as far as possible. You will be entitled to a suite of online learning, continuous training modules and career planning tools to grow with us in an inclusive atmosphere, where life-long friendships can be made
What do I need?
We are on the lookout for customer service super stars, who are looking to expand their career into superannuation, no previous superannuation experience necessary. To take full advantage of our full time paid training and development, you'll only need the following:
- Strong customer service experience, such as retail, hospitality, telco, or any customer service industry
- Ability to commute to the Bedford Park for full time work, on a 5 day a week rotating, Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 7.30pm
- Strong customer focused mindset and experience supporting customers and their escalations through empathy, sound problem solving and ownership
What's it like to work there?
BT is one of Australia's leading wealth management brands. As part of Westpac Group, BT has been helping Australians build and protect their wealth since 1969. We provide investment and superannuation solutions to help you prepare for today and tomorrow. We aim to provide a dynamic, supportive, and friendly environment for all.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Program Duration
18-month term in role
- Salary range
- Position start date
19 January 2022
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2021, 1:00 am