- Multiple part time banker roles available in Lockleys, working both a Saturday and Sunday shift
- Full time paid training (20th of September) + Full time careers opportunities for those that wish to progress
- Entry level opportunity, open to a variety of customer service backgrounds
Who we are
With over 200 years of history in helping Australians with their banking needs, Westpac is Australia's oldest company & bank. Helping Australians succeed is our purpose – it’s what we do, who we are and why we come to work every day. Supported by our values of: Helpful, Ethical, Leading Change, Performing and Simple.
Customer Care are the customer service specialists of the Westpac Group, providing the best service over the phone, to millions of our customers every year. Our aim is to provide a seamless banking experience for our customer, with a goal of being one of the world's best contact centres.
How will I help?
To ensure our customers are able to connect with us over the phone, our Consumer Connect bankers team are available between 7.30 am and 8 pm on weekends. Working in an inbound call centre, your job is to respond to inbound calls and provide outstanding service to our banking customers over the phone, each and every call. On any day, you can be helping customers with their general banking questions, account maintenance, technical enquiries, as well as servicing specific products like credit cards and deposits.
What’s in it for me?
Under Westpac Group’s Employee Banking Benefits program, you and your family can look forward to valuable savings available on a wide range of Westpac banking products – from discounts on loans, bonus interest rates on deposits, reduced interest rates on credit cards and much more. We can also offer you; career development plans, as well as an Inclusive team atmosphere where life-long friendships can be made.
What do I need?
We're keen to connect with customer service super stars, who are looking to pickup weekend working with a reputable bank. We are open to a variety of candidates, from students, existing workers looking to supplement their income with weekend shifts, candidates with family or caring responsibilities and others. More specifically, we are looking for;
- At least 12 months customer service experience (any industry)
- People who thrive in a corporate and professional working environment
- A genuine interest in Banking and Financial Services
- Able to work an 8 hour shift on Saturday and Sunday, available between 7.30 am and 8pm. Totalling 16 working hours over every weekend.
If you are successful for the role, we will be investing a wealth of time and resources in your learning, so we also request the following commitments from our candidates:
- Able to complete 10 days full time training, starting on 20th of September. Ongoing training opportunities to upskill as you progress
- Once you’re on the phone with our customers, you will be working specific weekend shifts
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Arts and Humanities, Banking and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm