We are looking for an Accounting Intern
You may be provided work experience in the following areas:
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing month end journals, balance sheet reconciliations and P&L reporting
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Credit applications and cost review
- Month End closure
- BAS and FBT returns
- Maintaining records of assets and liabilities.
- Updating accounts payable.
- Assisting in balancing sheets and income statements.
- Assisting with reviewing income and expenses.
- Preparing regular reports.
- Assisting with other accounting-related duties.
- High school qualification.
- Good organizational abilities.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting competencies.
- Proficiency in MS Office and competency in computer software
Location: NSW, Australia
Salary on offer: 45k - 55K depending of applicants knowledge and experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
Call for action:
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
New South Wales,...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2022, 7:00 am