We are looking for an Accounting Intern
You may be provided work experience in the following areas:
- Ledger Entry and Book-keeping
- Assist in preparation of Income and Expenditure Reports, Profit and Loss Statements and Trial Balances
- Business Activity Statements & Tax reports
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Payroll Preparation
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Our client is based at NSW, Australia
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- Salary range
- POSITION START DATE
May 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 7:00 am