This position is part-time (2-3 days per week equivalent) and would suit someone with experience in all aspects of accounts management and bookkeeping function for small businesses.
- We are looking for Accounts Assistant
- Processing monthly payroll and employee allowances;
- Invoicing preparation and tracking payments;
- Regular processing of accounts payable and receivable for timely consideration;
- Accurate and timely completion of month-end processes, including monthly journals, month-end reports, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure compliance of all financial requirements such as BAS, Superannuation, and Payroll Tax
- Reconciling of bank accounts and credit cards
- Drive cost efficiencies and best financial practice across all departments
- Closely liase with internal accounts clerk
- Assisting Regional Director in budget monitoring and regular monthly reporting to HQ in Italy
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience as a accounts management and bookkeeper in a similar role
- Willing and capable of taking a 'hands on' approach within the business and work autonomously.
- Strong technical bookkeeping skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient MS Office skills including Excel
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong planning skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience with XERO and similar packages
The Location: Our client is based in Sydney NSW.
- Flexible Hours for the right candidate
- Growing company with future expansion plans
- For the right candidate willing to participate more into admin and office management functions this role has potentiality to expand in to a full time opportunity
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
Call for action:
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- Salary range
- POSITION START DATE
May 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:25th May 2022, 7:00 am