- Exciting opportunities in large companies and accounting firms
- Part-time and full-time
- Financial accounting
- Financial Analysis
Accounting Job Experience
We have exciting internship opportunities in accounting support roles in number of Australia’s leading commercial companies and accounting firms.
The types of tasks you will complete on daily basis may include:
- Ledger Entry and Book-keeping
- Income and Expenditure Reports, Profit and Loss Statements and Trial Balances
- Business Activity Statements & Tax reports
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Payroll Preparation
- Tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, superannuation etc.
- MYOB, Handy Ledger, Handy Tax, Quick Book, Solution6
- 3 months of unpaid internship in reputed companies
- Supervised work experience with a training plan
- Performance appraisals, reference letter and certificate of completion
- Job placement assistance after internship
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
Challenging, meaningful and relevant job duties
If you don't find the work experience beneficial, we will find a replacement internship.
High Internship to Job opportunity
A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer
Almost 1 in 2 interns employed by the host company
No placement, No fees
A reasonable fee charged only once the placement is confirmed
No Upfront fees
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply Now!
We will offer you various opportunities to progress your career in the right direction. You will be working within finance department of some of the leading commercial companies and accounting firms.
- Job type:Internships
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 1:59 pm