- Exciting internship opportunities in reputable companies
- Marketing Plans
- Social Media Marketing
- Sales Support
About the internship opportunity
We have exciting internship opportunities in marketing support roles in several Australia’s leading commercial companies who are looking to try before hiring.
We are looking to host enthusiastic marketing students and recent graduates with outstanding communication skills and marketing talent, who are willing to commit to an unpaid internship for 12 weeks with an intention to secure a career in the marketing field.
What kind of marketing work experience will you gain?
The types of tasks you will complete daily may include:
- Management of tasks associated with delivery of key marketing campaigns and activity
- Working directly with Marketing Manager to develop and execute effective campaigns
- Coordination of social media and marketing websites
- Briefing graphic design and technical resources to deliver key campaign components
- Reviewing and analysing data to evaluate campaign effectiveness and provide recommendations
- Creation and monitoring of social media advertising campaigns and management of digital advertising spend
- Writing reports, company brochures, newsletters and blogs
- Organising and hosting sales presentations and customer visits
- Helping to organise market research
- Provide sales support
- Work closely with employees in other functions, such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
What are the main internship program features?
Our internship program is structured in such a way that you get the maximum benefit out of the opportunity.
- 3 months of unpaid internship in reputable host companies
- Supervised work experience with a training plan and internship agreement
- Challenging, meaningful and relevant job duties
- Mid and final performance appraisals
- Reference letter and certificate of completion
- High chance of job offers with almost 1 in 2 interns employed by the host company
- Job placement assistance after internship, if not employed
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
How much does it cost?
- Free of cost with $0 placement fee
- You have got nothing to lose but a lot to gain!
Want to start your career? Why wait?
We will offer you the suitable internship opportunities to progress your career in the right direction. You will be working within marketing department of some of the leading commercial companies.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2020, 12:59 pm