One of the leading multinational insurance company is looking for skilled and experienced candidate for the post of Commercial Account Officer to support Account Management team, clients and brokers through data logging, liaising with Middle Office & Back office processing teams and completing administrative tasks to support the Account Management team, in line with commercial processes.
We are looking for Commercial Account Officer.
To operate within the Account Management team to achieve the retention and client service targets by providing administrative assistance to Account Managers. Liaise with the Middle Office & Back Office teams to manage quality control and monitoring of tasks undertaken including: policy drafting, policy signing, invoicing, Know your Customer. Ensure records are maintained and complete from system entry through to reporting and audit checks. To create efficiencies and improve productivity in the Account Management team, striving to continually improve the customer experience & employee experience.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES JOB PURPOSE :
- you may be required to carry out additional responsibilities as reasonably requested by your manager.
- Providing commercial support to Account Management team, clients and brokers through data logging, liaising with Middle Office & Back office processing teams and completing administrative tasks to support the Account Management team, in line with commercial processes.
- Manage all the day to day work which is delivered within agreed timeframes and service standards Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures in place by company and external regulators. Highlight to the manager any discrepancies and actions to be taken ensuring ongoing compliance in all tasks.
- Assist Commercial Director in preparing monthly reporting and ad hoc tasks as required.
- Additional information with regards to the main responsibilities section due to local specificities. This section must be validated by local Human Resources
The following tasks will be managed day to day, monthly or as required:
- Issue renewal invitations & create renewal folders - Liaise with Back office and Middle office teams on various tasks they undertake
- Review documents processed by Middle office team - Liaise with brokers or clients on updates as required
- Collaborate with all teams on tasks as required - Endorsement creation as required
- Perform quality checks on files & ensure document trail is completed
- Policy amendments or Lapse processing as required
- Reporting & data collation for Account Managers as required
- Other tasks ad hoc or as agreed with BDM's - Liaise with brokers and clients on outstanding turnover declarations Wider business support
- Involvement in team or company event organization and bookings
- Contribute to the daily upkeep of the office, check of supplies and order requests
- Support for Ad Hoc tasks for Country Manager, HR Manager and Commercial Director as required.
The Location: NSW, Australia
Benefits & perks – what's in it for you?
- 1 Year full time contract role
- Immediate Start in Multinational Insurance company
- Generous training wage of $70K plus Super
- Full-time work Monday to Friday
To apply, please send me your resume at: [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
New South Wales,...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2022, 7:00 am