We are looking for Admin Intern
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Draft scopes of works and tender packages to accompany requests for quotations issued to subcontractors for projects.
- Conduct initial investigations with subcontractors to clarify the organization's conditions relating to contracts for prospective projects.
- Manage and drive the review process to ensure the award of all subcontractors within the required time frame and budget.
- Maintain a register of subcontractors.
- Operate and maintain commercial and contract systems
- Minimize all subcontractor variation claims and elimination of claims where possible.
- Ensure cost forecasting for allocated subcontracts and cost codes are accurately maintained
- Interpret specifications and drawings to understand scope of works for the project
- Participate in identification and quantification of Head Contracts.
- Manage subcontractors to ensure that Code compliance is always maintained.
- Assess commercial and contractual risks involved in delivery and implementation of projects and identify and implement controls.
- Check compliance and prepare reporting on commercial performance of the contract.
- Process and recommend progress claims for work completed and refer disputed claims by subcontractors to the relevant manager for decision.
- Undertake general business administration.
The Location: Rockdale, NSW
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- Salary range
- POSITION START DATE
May 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2022, 7:00 am