- We’re looking for Digital Marketing.
- The pay range we’re offering is 60000-70000
You may be provided work experience in the following areas:
- Management of tasks associated to delivery of key marketing campaigns and activity
- Working directly with the Manager to develop and execute effective campaigns
- Coordination of social media and marketing websites.
- Briefing graphic design and technical resources to deliver key campaign components (web and design)
- Reviewing and analysing data to evaluate campaign effectiveness and provide recommendations
- Creation and monitoring of social media advertising campaigns and management of digital advertising spend
- Basic Understanding of Microsoft Office – Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
- Content Writing
- Social Media awareness
- SEO skills
- Quick Learning Skills
- Social media management – Understanding different brand requirements and decoding client briefs alongside your team manager is part of your job role. Creating campaigns and campaign reports will be required of you.
- Email campaigns – Conceptualizing, getting the right database, designing and blasting out emailers
- Analytics – Web analytics involves analyzing web traffic, social media analytics and analyzing these numbers to reduce bounce rate and optimize the pages for optimum results.
- Content Writing – You will need to understand the basics of content writing for the company website, social media requirements, and blogs.
- Website – Website management is also another important aspect of this role. You will need to understand how to build websites, manage landing pages and also optimize them with plug-ins, etc. with the help and guidance of your team.
Location: NSW Australia
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.
Call for action: Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2022, 8:00 am