We’re looking for Digital Marketing.
The pay range we’re offering is 65000
You may be provided work experience in the following areas:
- Management of tasks associated to delivery of key marketing campaigns and activity
- Working directly with the Manager to develop and execute effective campaigns
- Coordination of social media and marketing websites.
- Briefing graphic design and technical resources to deliver key campaign components (web and design)
- Reviewing and analysing data to evaluate campaign effectiveness and provide recommendations
- Creation and monitoring of social media advertising campaigns and management of digital advertising spend
- Basic Understanding of Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Content Writing
- Social Media awareness
- SEO skills
- Quick Learning Skills
- Social media management – Understanding different brand requirements and decoding client briefs alongside your team manager is part of your job role. Creating campaigns and campaign reports will be required of you.
- Email campaigns – Conceptualising, getting the right database, designing and blasting out emails
- Analytics – Web analytics involves analysing web traffic, social media analytics and analysing these numbers to reduce bounce rate and optimise the pages for optimum results.
- Content Writing – You will need to understand the basics of content writing for the company website, social media requirements, and blogs.
- Website – Website management is also another important aspect of this role. You will need to understand how to build websites, manage landing pages and also optimise them with plug-ins, etc. with the help and guidance of your team.
Location: Sydney Australia
The candidate is placed under our 3 months Job Placement Program.
Reasonable placement fee apply.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.
Call for action: Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Marketing and Sales, Telecommunications
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2022, 7:00 am