We're looking for Electrical Project Engineering Intern
Our Sydney based electrical engineering and contracting company has an immediate need for a high caliber degree-qualified Electrical Engineer to join our team. We engineer, deliver and support electrical and control systems for a wide range of applications in the water / wastewater, manufacturing and industrial sectors throughout Sydney and Regional NSW and ACT and are looking for well presented, punctual and well organized professional with a demonstrated ability to work both in a team environment and individually as the need arises. This role will provide exposure to all facets of project engineering from the sales proposal stage through design, integration and commissioning to final customer hand over.
- Innovative and Well-Respected Electrical Engineering & Contracting Company
- Join an Excellent Team With Great Work Environment & Flexible Working Conditions
- Opportunities for Growth and Development in All Facets of Electrical Engineering
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:-
- Low and medium voltage design
- Instrumentation design and selection
- Testing and commissioning
- Good knowledge of AS3000 and the NSW Electricity Service & Installation Rules
- Proficient use of standard computer applications
- Ability to apply quality principles and standards
- Good written and oral skills
- PLC / SCADA programming experience and basic AutoCAD drafting ability will be preferred
We are offering :
- Full-time position based in Thornleigh with flexible working conditions including regular sitework and work from home opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration based on industry standards with a company vehicle to the right applicant.
- Friendly, supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Immediate start available
If this sounds like you’re ready for a new challenge, please forward your application at : [email protected]
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Electrical Project Engineer?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's license?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional New...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 7:00 am