We’re looking for Electrical Engineering Intern
- The engineering intern will provide direct support to senior electrical systems engineer in requirements evaluation and management
- The successful candidate will use his/her background to contribute to design, build and test of momentum control products
- Demonstrated experience working as a member of a team and must adapt well to a changing environment
- Assisting in engineering projects through testing and validation, report writing and result analysis/recommendations, documentation, and assembling test fixtures.
- Supporting product engineering changes from idea to production, while following the engineering and implementation procedures.
- Active member of the Engineering department and responsible for carrying out a number of technical functions in an engineering/scientific role.
- Interpreting work assignment instructions, and selecting standard procedures, techniques and equipment.
- Designing and building experiments to investigate or verify new technologies or products.
- Enrolled in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering program
- One year experience, which may be part of a university work experience program.
- Working in a team environment.
- Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical aptitude with good troubleshooting and hands-on skills. An analytical thinker.
- Working knowledge of standard electrical test equipment an asset.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Recent degree or current enrollment in an engineering program
- High GPA
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible schedule
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software.
The Location: NSW, Australia
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
New South Wales,...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 7:00 am