About the internship opportunity
We have several exciting internship opportunities within the accounts departments of multinational companies and reputable accounting firms.
Our host companies are looking to host enthusiastic and talented accounting students and graduates with outstanding communication skills, attention to detail and good understanding of accounting principles, who are willing to commit to an unpaid internship for 12 weeks to gain relevant work experience and prove their worth.
What kind of accounting work experience can you gain?
- Ledger Entry and Book-keeping
- Income and Expenditure Reports, Profit and Loss Statements and Trial Balances
- Business Activity Statements & Tax reports
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Payroll Preparation
- Tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, superannuation etc.
- Xero, MYOB, ERP software skills
What are the main internship program features?
- 12 weeks of unpaid internship with satisfaction guarantee
- Flexible/part-time hours to suit your study and work commitments
- Supervised work experience with a training plan and internship agreement
- Challenging, meaningful and relevant job duties
- Mid and final performance appraisals by your supervisor
- Reference letter and certificate of completion
- High chance of job offers with almost 1 in 2 interns employed by the host company
- Job placement assistance provided after internship
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
How much does it cost?
- $0 placement fee if you want to compete with other candidates
- $1,750 placement fee if you want a guaranteed placement
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply Now!
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne,...
- Closing Date:28th May 2021, 7:00 am