Professional Internship Program will provide you with the confidence and industry knowledge you need to hit the job market. You will be placed in one of our reputable host companies. we can offer you the opportunity to enter the industry through our Professional Internship Program to have a local work experience to start your career.
You will benefit in the following ways:
- 3 months of internship in a reputable company
- Supervised work experience with a training plan
- Performance appraisals, reference letter and certificate of completion
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
Currently we have a opportunity for the role of: Finance Intern
About the host company:
One of the leading financial company is looking for finance intern for 3 month.
Your job duties may involve:
- Demonstrated experience in financial administration, business administration of finance roles
- Ability to implement and maintain best practice administrative and financial systems efficiently and effectively
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise work and a proven track record in reaching targets and meeting deadlines
- Significant experience in records management, spreadsheet & database management and proficient in a wide range of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated cultural competence and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Qualification in business / finance administration or information and ate visualisation will be highly regarded.
- Strong organizational skills
- Be team focused, reliable, punctual and diligent
- Engages in critical self-reflection on feedback and experiences and acts on these to facilitate professional growth Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A flexible outlook, with a willingness to learn
- A general understanding of document management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Wrike, Xero, Myob, Evernote, Gmail， Excel, Word
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply Now!
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Australian Student Visa, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2020, 7:00 am