About the internship opportunity
We have several exciting internship opportunities within the marketing departments of branded companies.
Our host companies are looking to host enthusiastic and talented marketing students and graduates with outstanding communication skills, creativity and fresh outlook, who are willing to commit to an unpaid internship for 12 weeks to gain relevant work experience and prove their worth.
What kind of marketing work experience can you gain?
- Management of tasks associated with delivery of key marketing campaigns and activity
- Working directly with Marketing Manager to develop and execute effective campaigns
- Coordination of social media and marketing websites
- Briefing graphic design and technical resources to deliver key campaign components
- Reviewing and analysing data to evaluate campaign effectiveness and provide recommendations
- Creation and monitoring of social media advertising campaigns and management of digital advertising spend
- Writing reports, company brochures, newsletters and blogs
- Organising and hosting sales presentations and customer visits
What are the main internship program features?
- 12 weeks of unpaid internship with satisfaction guarantee
- Flexible/part-time hours to suit your study and work commitments
- Supervised work experience with a training plan and internship agreement
- Challenging, meaningful and relevant job duties
- Mid and final performance appraisals by your supervisor
- Reference letter and certificate of completion
- High chance of job offers with almost 1 in 2 interns employed by the host company
- Job placement assistance provided after internship
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
How much does it cost?
- $0 placement fee if you want to compete with other candidates
- $1,750 placement fee if you want a guaranteed placement
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply Now!
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne,...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2021, 7:00 am