One of our valued clients dealing in Medical Devices is looking for an Application developer
Job duties are as following:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Application development
- Fluent in Microsoft OS platform languages and tools; for example, C/C++, C#, .Net etc.
- Experience with Image Processing would be favourable
- Desktop based development with networking integration
- Good understanding of SDLC, preferable in Medical Devices
Candidates for the role will be able to demonstrate the following non-technical skills:
- Ability to independently research tools with guidance from the development team
- Knowledge and passion for industry best practices and principals
- Confident and clear verbal communicator
- Good written communication skills
- Prepared to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to work in a flexible environment with fast changing requirements
- A relevant degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar qualification ·
- Prior experiences working for an Australian employer is desirable
- Applicants must specify if they have Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, or visa with rights to work in Australia.
The role is starting as paid internship with potential to become a full time role, thus paid internship placement fee apply. There will be ample of opportunities to learn under an experience supervisor.
Reasonable salary will be paid during internship and negotiable upon thereafter.
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected]. Role is for immediate start and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment interview.
- Job type:Internships
Information Systems, Information Technology
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:28th May 2020, 7:00 am