- Exciting opportunities in large finance and insurance companies
- Part-time and full-time
- Financial analysis
- Financial planning
Finance Job Experience
We have exciting internship opportunities in finance support roles in number of Australia’s leading finance and insurance companies.
The types of tasks you will complete on daily basis may include:
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analysis and reports as requested by the finance director
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- 3 months of unpaid internship in reputed companies
- Supervised work experience with a training plan
- Performance appraisals, reference letter and certificate of completion
- Job placement assistance after internship
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
Challenging, meaningful and relevant job duties
If you don't find the work experience beneficial, we will find a replacement internship.
High Internship to Job opportunity
A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer
Almost 1 in 2 interns employed by the host company
No placement, No fees
A reasonable fee charged only once the placement is confirmed
No Upfront fees
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply Now!
We will offer you various opportunities to progress your career in the right direction. You will be working within finance department of some of the leading finance and insurance companies.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 1:59 pm