The role is responsible for assisting with the creation of concepts that showcase fragrance capabilities and to perform evaluation and assessment of raw materials for fragrance creations. Providing business support and working with the team on projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To learn and assist with the application of fragrances in various consumer goods product formats which are initiated by customer projects and/or internal projects.
- Sending of samples in accordance with relevant regulations and laws.
- Maintaining and updating PACE (project management tool) and ordering fragrances as required.
- Assist with the modification of existing products and processes and developing new ones.
- Together with Fragrance Development Manager, select fragrances suitable for customer projects.
- To work on pro-active application to raise Symrise's profile as a leading fragrance supplier.
- To learn to evaluate, assess and assist in the selection process of fragrance submissions.
- Assist in maintaining the Fragrance Library.
- Always upholding and maintaining a safe working environment especially handling dangerous goods.
- Wearing appropriate personal protective equipment and following related procedures to ensure safety.
- To ensure the Company's agreed work, health and safety and quality standards are maintained with regard to products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in science or related.
- Laboratory background, and awareness of chemical hazards/safety requirements.
- At least 2 years related technical experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience writing technical documents
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy
- Adherence to safety and procedures
- Experience reading and understanding large and complex volumes of information and relay information as required
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Research and Development, Science
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:20th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm