Budding Talents Recruitment has successfully tapped into the skills of graduates to meet the staffing needs of the employers – cost-effectively and efficiently. We offer aspiring graduates a rare opportunity to facilitate their transition from study into successful career jobs.
The employers we represent go by Hire for Attitude and Train for Skills philosophy. While other recruiters may say NO to the graduates lacking work experience, we say WHY NOT? In fact, we have placed more than 5,000 graduates in over 1,500 reputable companies since 2007.
We have several graduate positions available in our recognised host companies and these opportunities are ideal for someone with a degree in business and experience in customer service, administration or internships.
- Assistant Accountant
- HR Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Planning Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Sales Consultant
- Legal Assistant
- Public Relations Assistant
Who are we looking for?
Our Graduate Placement Program is ideal for someone who:
- Is a recent graduate or in the final year of degree, willing to learn and determined to succeed
- Has excellent communication skills and can-do attitude
- Higher salary is not a priority at this stage but is hungry for knowledge
What are the benefits for you?
Our Graduate Placement Program offers you an exciting opportunity to start a career within the corporate sector.
- You will secure a challenging and meaningful job, if successful in the interview.
- We employ you and hire out to the host company on a short or long-term basis.
- You will be paid a salary between $26 and $36 per hour
- You will get opportunity to gain valuable experience, learn new skills and show how you can be a valuable asset to the host employer
- You may be offered permanent employment by the host company at a higher salary
What will be my job duties?
Depending on the host employer’s requirements, your main job duties could include:
- Assisting concerned managers with research, reporting, design & testing, analysis, project management, operational coordination, quality control, administrative duties etc.
- Contribute in the day to day operation of the department to increase their productivity, depending on your area of expertise, it could be Finance, Marketing, IT, HRM, Operations or Logistics department
Am I eligible for the program?
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident or a valid Student or Graduate Temporary Visa holder
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have previous experience in administration or customer service or internship
- Have basic Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook skills
- Have completed or about to complete a relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree with good results
- Display willingness to learn and commit to a long-term career in the chosen field
To apply, please register online at: www.studyandwork.com.au/builder
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2019, 1:59 pm