Our Graduate Placement Program offers you an exciting opportunity to start a career within the corporate sector and then grow on the job.
- We employ you and then hire you out to reputed companies on a short or long-term basis
- You will be paid a salary of $25 to $50 per hour
- You get opportunity to gain valuable experience, learn new skills and show how you can be a valuable asset to the company
- We help you secure ongoing employment with the company at a higher salary
Budding Talents has graduate job opportunities in IT Project Assistant role available NOW!
Your job duties may involve:
- Support IT Project Manager with analysis, development implementation and reporting of IT projects
- Coordinate all IT projects and ensure company resources are utilized appropriately
- Identify and analyse systems requirements and define project scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Coordinate project activities and ensure all project phases are documented appropriately
- Analyse and report on project schedule e.g. critical path, slippages, deliverables, dependencies and milestones
- Manage project financials using ERP (Forecasts, Purchase Orders, Actuals reporting, financial analysis etc.)
- Manage meetings including scheduling meetings and workshops, preparing meeting minutes, pro-actively following-up action updates
- Identify and resolve technical problems
- Assist in software testing and quality assurance
- Provide technical support or user training
- Act as link between end users, technical staff, vendors and management
To be eligible for this Graduate Placement Program, you must have completed a degree in the relevant field with good grades and have some previous work experience.
Apply now to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2019, 4:23 am