- Exciting opportunities in multinational companies
- Part-time and full-time
Human Resource Management Job Experience
We have exciting internship opportunities in HR support roles in number of Australia’s leading commercial companies.
The types of tasks you will complete on daily basis may include:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- 3 months of unpaid internship in reputed companies
- Supervised work experience with a training plan
- Performance appraisals, reference letter and certificate of completion
- Job placement assistance after internship
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
Challenging, meaningful and relevant job duties
If you don't find the work experience beneficial, we will find a replacement internship.
High Internship to Job opportunity
A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer
Almost 1 in 2 interns employed by the host company
No placement, No fees
A reasonable fee charged only once the placement is confirmed
No Upfront fees
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply Now!
We will offer you various opportunities to progress your career in the right direction. You will be working within HRM department of some of the leading commercial companies.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2019, 1:59 pm