We are looking for Human Resource Intern.
You may be provided work experience in the following areas:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
We look for candidates with a wide range of skills in Human Resource Management.
- Fluent In English
- major in Human Resource
- Thai/Indonesian/ South African preferred
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
Our Client is based on George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
- Assured Benefit of job placement as per the performance during Internship Tenure.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:19th May 2022, 7:00 am