Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and working with Company business leaders in finding, presenting and using data for decision-making processes.
- Being accountable for the development and implementation of software that drives change to assist in data-driven organisational processes for the Company.
- Provision of timely delivery of ICT Project Coordination, Technical and Administrative services.
- Providing timely end-user ICT support services.
- Ensuring the Company ICT infrastructure is maintained with performance, enhancement, security and data integrity.
Key skills, experience and qualifications include:
- Software development experience in Microsoft Power BI.
- Demonstrated project management, planning and cost control skills.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Windows Server products, MS back-office products, Active Directory and Group Policy, SharePoint, VMWare, Nimble SAN, Alcatel Telephony System, HP Servers, DR infrastructure, Logitech Video Conferencing Systems, Network Patching, Firewall, Router, Switches and other related networking knowledge.
- Qualifications in Information Technology.
- Attention to detail, team player with strong communication and engagement skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft enterprise systems, applications and Windows Servers (virtual and physical).
- Administration of Office 365 and other Cloud-based technologies.
- Providing support with Smartphones/Tablets and MDM Security.
The following experience/qualifications will be well regarded:
- Experience and/or interest in AI/Machine Learning approaches to data analysis.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- EPICOR ERP Systems and interfacing BI Technologies for Business reporting purposes.
- Qualification in Project Management such as Prince2, PMBOK, PMP, AGILE, SCRUM.
- Information Security and other IT Certifications
Share me your resume at- [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Customer Service, Data Science...
- Work rights:
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Melbourne, Regional Victoria
- POSITION START DATE
May 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 7:00 am