We are looking for an IT Support Engineer.
Perks & Benefits
- Unparalleled rate of exposure to leading technologies, with full support for training and growing your skill-sets on the job
- Friendly and team-oriented culture
- Access to personalized development plans and real opportunities for career progression. We are always looking for leaders and dedicated staff to grow into their desired careers
- Flexible workplace environment. We understand we have lives outside of work, and we are determined to help our staff achieve a work-life balance.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in providing IT support & troubleshooting to corporate & SME clients
- Outstanding oral and written skills and effective communication
- Logical thought process, skilled in solving problems on the fly
- Experience and demonstrated ability to administer and troubleshoot cloud-based enterprise technologies (Azure AD, 365, Hybrid)
- Microsoft Online Infrastructure exposure and experience (365, SharePoint, Azure AD, InTune) · Server Administration experience (MS Server 2008-2019, VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Experience in Network design, configuration, provisioning, and troubleshooting (Routing, Switching, Firewalls, VLAN, WAN, WLAN)
- Disaster Recovery Solution Implementation and Management experience (Azure Backup, Datto BCDR, Storage)
- Australian Driving License & Vehicle Additional Skills (Valued or Preferred)
- Experience with MSP PSA tools (Autotask or Connectwise)
- Experience with RMM tools and capabilities (Datto RMM, Solarwinds N-Able, Atera, or other)
- Certifications highly regarded (CompTIA Network+, Security+, MCSE, CCNP)
- Coding & Automation experience valued but not essential (PowerShell, VBScript, Python)
The candidate is placed under paid job placement program.
**Reasonable placement fee applicable only after job placement is confirmed**
If you are interested in this role, please send me your updated resume to [email protected] directly or apply to this vacancy.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Telecommunications
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2022, 8:00 am