We’re looking for IT Support.
We offer different software programs, maintain software documentation, and support with analysis, development implementation, and reporting of IT projects.
- Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Proficiency in IT helpdesk software.
- Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone, and by email as appropriate.
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Perform user administration duties.
- Assist in the development & implementation of software, websites, and applications
- Assist IT, and Project Manager, in administration, coordination, and implementation
- Assist Business Analysts in business intelligence and data analysis
The Location: Our client is based in Western Australia
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional Western Australia
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 7:00 am