The company is looking for an IT- Web Developer. The role utilizes the skills of an experienced professional with a full understanding of project management methodologies, company policies, and procedures.
- QA and testing on projects, developing and executing test plans throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Creating acceptance criteria based on the documentation and business processes.
- Designing and developing customer-facing web products, including researching new and existing frameworks and implementation techniques.
- Building interfaces for monitoring and interacting with our computer vision system.
- Contributing to our internal management tools and processes for deployment.
- Ensuring code is written correctly and accurately using test-driven development.
- Two years plus of work experience in the industry (start-up or corporate environments)
- Strong WordPress development skills essential
- You will have an understanding of web technologies including Domain Management, DNS, CDNs, Database platforms, and web servers
- Basic web server administration (Cloud infrastructure is a bonus, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Familiar with a templating language (Handlebars, Mustache, Blade templates)
- Basic fundamentals of SEO (proper heading usage, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to accurately replicate existing designs.
We have a strong culture of respect for each other and work towards our combined vision as a team.
You’ll have a base salary and super, with yearly bonuses, and be a part of a growing agency with great career growth potential.
You will get an opportunity to learn from industry experts.
A reasonable placement fee applies.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your updated resume to [email protected] directly or apply to this vacancy
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Telecommunications
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 7:00 am