- Exciting opportunities in branded companies
- Part-time and full-time
- Marketing Plans
- Social Media Marketing
Marketing Job Experience
We have exciting internship opportunities in marketing support roles in number of Australia’s leading commercial companies.
The types of tasks you will complete on daily basis may include:
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets
- analysing questionnaires
- writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- organising and hosting presentations and customer visits
- assisting with promotional activities
- visiting customers/external agencies
- helping to organise market research
- work closely with employees in other functions, such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
- 3 months of unpaid internship in reputed companies
- Supervised work experience with a training plan
- Performance appraisals, reference letter and certificate of completion
- Job placement assistance after internship
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
Challenging, meaningful and relevant job duties
If you don't find the work experience beneficial, we will find a replacement internship.
High Internship to Job opportunity
A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer
Almost 1 in 2 interns employed by the host company
No placement, No fees
A reasonable fee charged only once the placement is confirmed
No Upfront fees
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply Now!
We will offer you various opportunities to progress your career in the right direction. You will be working within marketing department of some of the leading commercial companies.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2019, 1:59 pm