Professional Internship Program will provide you with the confidence and industry knowledge you need to hit the job market.
About the host company:
One of the reputed organization is looking for accounting intern for 3 months.
Your job duties may involve:
- Ledger Entry and Book-keeping
- Assist in preparation of Income and Expenditure Reports, Profit and Loss Statements and Trial Balances
- Business Activity Statements & Tax reports
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Payroll Preparation
- Utilise MYOB, Xero, SAP
We provide internships with:
- Satisfaction guarantee, which means if you are not satisfied with the work experience offered by host company, we will find a replacement internship at no cost!
- High employment prospects, which means we will try our best to convince the host company to employ you after internship because it is good for your career, good for the host company who has invested in your training, and good for our business as we thrive on success stories!
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Supervised work experience with a training plan
- Performance appraisals, reference letter and certificate of completion
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
Start your career ~ learning from the best? Apply Now!
**Reasonable placement fee applies
- Job type:Internships
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:5th Apr 2020, 7:00 am