- Exciting opportunities in branded companies
- Part-time and full-time
- Data Analysis
- Logistics Management
Supply Chain Management Job Experience
We have exciting internship opportunities in supply chain management support roles in number of Australia’s leading logistics companies.
The types of tasks you will complete on daily basis may include:
- Analysis of Supply Chain data
- Planning delivery timetables
- Ensuring stores have enough stock
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Monitoring stock levels
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Overseeing arrival of shipments
- 3 months of unpaid internship in reputed companies
- Supervised work experience with a training plan
- Performance appraisals, reference letter and certificate of completion
- Job placement assistance after internship
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
Challenging, meaningful and relevant job duties
If you don't find the work experience beneficial, we will find a replacement internship.
High Internship to Job opportunity
A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer
Almost 1 in 2 interns employed by the host company
No placement, No fees
A reasonable fee charged only once the placement is confirmed
No Upfront fees
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply Now!
We will offer you various opportunities to progress your career in the right direction. You will be working within logistics department of some of the leading commercial companies.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 1:59 pm