About Bureau Veritas:
Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification services. Founded in 1828, the group has in excess of 77,000 employees in 1,330 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries.
About the role:
An opportunity exists for a Graduate Accountant to work in a crucial role to provide proactive analytical support across the Finance team. You will be responsible for data extraction, manipulation, analysis and reporting as well as assisting with month end processes, providing timely and accurate financial information and supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes.
You will ideally have university qualifications in Accounting or Finance and have the ability to analyse complex information and provide meaningful conclusions. Additional requirements include:
- A history of good academic performance
- Microsoft Office skills (Advanced level Excel is essential)
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to multi task and maintain a high attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- The ability to learn new processes and IT systems such as JD Edwards
- Unrestricted Australian work rights
We offer an attractive graduate remuneration package of $60k plus superannuation, leadership support and an opportunity to advance your career in a leading global organisation.
Your career is about more than building a resume — it’s a chance to leave your mark. Make an impact doing work you can be proud of at Bureau Veritas. Contribute to a global mission to enhance standards with integrity, and help us create a brighter future for our next generations, and a safer society for us all.
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online today!
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm