Level 1 IT Support Engineer 2021
We are looking for a graduate or an intern, at the end of their studies, to join our small but growing team of IT Professionals. Our 6-month program will provide candidates with an opportunity to work with experienced IT professionals who are experts in IT Systems, Cloud Technology and Services. At the end of the 6-month program, there will be an opportunity for a full-time position within the team at C2C Online.
What we are looking for?
- A final-year student or recent graduate with a degree, Bachelor and/or Masters in IT, focused on systems and networking tracks
- A strong team player, takes initiative to collaborate with others, and is client-focused (any previous customer service experience would be a benefit)
- Technology enthusiast, someone who takes initiative to keep up with the constant changes, especially in cloud-based applications, services, and technology.
- A passion for IT, show a keen interest in problem solving and determining long term solutions
- Applicants must be a citizen of, or hold permanent residency in, Australia or New Zealand.
C2C Online has created strong relationships with our customers. These strong relationships are based on our consultative approach but also a close-knit service and support team, always willing to help each other and therefore always going above and beyond for our customers. This style of working will be a great start for any new IT professional and provide you with a broad set of skills that will translate in any IT or even non-IT role in the future. We will be dedicated to mentoring you and providing you with the foundations required to be successful in your career as an IT professional.
We are a small team who really enjoy what we do and value feedback. We are not hierarchical in any way and make decisions as a team. Your feedback will make a difference and will be valued.
More about C2C Online
Today, C2C is Australia’s leading IT Managed Service Provider specialising in cloud-based services. C2C provides consultancy and professional cloud services to support environments such as Office 365, Azure, and AWS.
C2C also works with Private Cloud Solution Providers hosting line of business applications in secure redundant environments.
C2C’s experience with cloud related services and its commitment to qualitative IT support represents the modern IT support organisation. Our goal is to work with our clients as a partner within their organisation and identify the best cloud technology and services to improve productivity and efficiency for the organisation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cyber Security, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- 87 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne, VICLocations:
New South Wales,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm