Caleb and Brown is a boutique Cryptocurrency Brokerage Firm founded in 2016 to satisfy market demand, a professional service that clients can safely trade, manage and gain insight into the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Our team is undergoing a significant transformation and growth period. We are looking for a Graduate Crypto Broker Assistant to join our Melbourne-based team. The ideal candidate will have strong numerical and administrative skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic.
This position presents an exceptional opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and internationally expanding business while working in a motivated and ambitious culture built around autonomy and results.
You will be:
- Working closely with a Broker
- This role has a positive mix of administration and client service-related duties
- Processing Orders, Transactions and Transfers
- Assisting your Broker in maintaining the highest level of service to clients
- Liaising with different types of Investment Entities (High-Net-Worth Individuals, Companies)
- High capacity to learn and add value in a range of different tasks in a fast-paced growing business
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain ecosystem
- Experience using Decentralized/Centralized exchanges and tools e.g. Uniswap, Metamask
- Experience using various cryptocurrency research tools
- Strong communication skills and ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Experience in finance or administrative roles (Experience or Education)
- Flexibility and ability to work at an intense workflow
- Strong commitment to client service excellence
- Learn from a team of experienced cryptocurrency experts
- Ongoing training and industry development
- Opportunity for growth
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm