With an outstanding portfolio of more than 300 brands across the biscuit, soup, stock and juice categories, Campbell Arnott’s is committed to proudly building consumers’ best loved brands. Through our talented employees and teams, we deliver our brand promise: there is no substitute for quality.
Our manufacturing facility in Shepparton is the only Campbell’s plant in Australia, established in 1962. We have six production lines that involve PET, Aseptic and canning processes.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Planning & Purchasing Analyst to join the team in Shepparton. In this diverse role, you will be primarily responsible for planning & inventory management, purchasing and operational reporting.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating weekly production schedules collaboratively with manufacturing
- Maintaining daily production plans for Aseptic Plants
- Provide scheduling / material support for all NPD, marketing projects, capital projects and enabler projects
- Purchasing raw materials and packaging for Aseptic plants
- Placing purchase orders in accordance with contractual terms & conditions and supplier lead times
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels for production purposes and safety stock holdings to meet inventory targets
- Closing out non-conformances
- Weekly operational reporting to plan and forecast
Key ingredients you will need to be successful:
- Supply Chain / Logistics / Finance related degree qualification is highly desirable OR up to 3 years’ experience in a planning / purchasing / finance role.
- FMCG experience desirable
- A passion for problem solving
- Highly collaborative attitude
- Cooperative team player
- Strong planning skills and agility
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders effectively
- ERP systems experience would also be highly advantageous
- Proficiency using Excel
If you want freedom to achieve personally and professionally, and be part of building an extraordinary business, apply now.
Campbell Arnott’s...The ingredients to be extraordinary
Where icon brands thrive. People are valued. And you can make a difference.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Logistics and Supply...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- 24 George Street, North Strathfield, NSW, 2137Locations:
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2019, 12:59 pm