The successful intern would get exposure to the following duties:
- Aiding in the creation of financial statements and tax returns.
- Providing support in preparing a business activity statement
- Helping to complete an individual's tax return.
- Providing assistance with Xero bookkeeping for a business client
- Condensing data for business clients to use.
- Conducting tax research and communicating with the ATO.
- Bookkeeping and account administration
- XERO, MYOB, QUICKBOOKS.
Benefits of the Voluntary Professional Career Internship Program:
- Hands-on industry exposure to bridge the gap between education and employment with flexibility on a part-time basis.
- There is a high potential for securing a job following the completion of the internship for the right talent.
- The placement fee is the lowest possible and is only charged if a successful placement is secured; there are no registration fees.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside professionals in your industry, expanding your network, competencies, and career growth.
- This internship offers a wealth of knowledge and transferable skills that you can gain, and the host company will provide you with a work experience letter.
Get a satisfactory internship, or don't pay!
Apply now and get your first accounting job quicker by standing out in the crowd.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- POSITION START DATE
May 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2023, 12:59 pm