The learning duties could be from below and not limited to:
- Importing bank statements in MYOB or XERO and allocating transactions to respective accounts.
- Reconciling bank statements with books.
- Raising invoices & recording payments from Bank statements.
- Preparation & Lodgement of Tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, superannuation & business activity statement.
- Assist with month-end financial reports.
- Payroll processing & Accounts administration.
- Other ad-hoc accounting & finance duties as per your learning goals.
- Voluntary & super flexible internship for 12 weeks (part-time).
- Great possibility of a job.
- A work experience letter will be provided.
- The lowest placement fee applies upon successful placement only. No upfront, no sign-up fees.
- We have 5-star satisfaction guaranteed reviews.
- Work and network with industry professionals.
- A wealth of knowledge.
No fee for experienced and high-grade achievers.
Pay only if you get a satisfaction-guaranteed internship. The fee comes at $1499.
Apply Now and get your first Accounting job quicker!
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Student...
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:10th Mar 2022, 12:59 pm