Our host company is an industry leader trusted by thousands of business clients in more than 45 countries. The selected candidate will have hands-on learning exposure to, but not limited to:
1. Research and implement numerical methods and computational modeling to improve the software for
2. Develop software specifications for developers and manage software development.
3. Develop detailed engineering designs for new software as per relevant standards.
4. Prepare documentation of software manuals, tutorials, and articles for customers.
5. Provide technical support to customers related to earthing, HV cable, and low voltage design.
6. Involved in industrial projects to model, design, and analyze electrical earthing systems.
High job possibility of a full-time job after the internship for the right talent.
An opportunity to learn from the industry's best engineers.
Bridge the gap between study and employment.
The placement fee applies only after satisfactory placement.
Our website: https://careerpanacea.com.au/
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Work rights:Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Locations:Sydney, Melbourne, Perth
- Closing Date:2nd May 2023, 4:00 am