Are you a recent Graduate looking for a Graduate Consulting position to start your career?
If you answered YES, keep reading!
Our client is one of Australia's top management consulting firms, operating globally across Australia, South Africa and the UK. Due to their rapid growth, they are seeking a talented Graduate Consultant to join their Melbourne team.
About the opportunity:
As the Graduate Consultant, you will join a dynamic team of Management Consultants to support the delivery of a range of projects with multinational clients across finance, banking, technology, health, professional services and not-for-profit sectors.
You will hit the ground running, supporting a team of Senior Consultants to deliver innovative and complex strategic projects for clients.
During the first 12 months of this graduate position, you will:
- Coordinate a pipeline of opportunities and learn how to co-facilitate projects with lead consultants
- Deliver projects in collaboration with global leaders of multinational firms.
- Support a range of business development opportunities.
- Become adept at planning and reporting on client journeys and become the ‘go to’ voice in client meetings.
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes for efficiencies that help grow the business.
What's on offer:
From day 1, you will be part of a high-performing team who will teach you the art of consulting, business and corporate strategy, organisational development and project management.
As the successful candidate, you will be provided with:
- Training, coaching and mentoring to succeed in the role.
- An attractive salary and access to some of Australia's best business and organisational development consultants.
- Opportunities to develop into a high-performing Senior Consultant.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's most recognisable companies and brands.
To succeed in this Graduate Consultant position, you will:
- Demonstrate energy and pro-activeness for learning.
- Enjoy working collaboratively in small teams
- Have an interest in Executive thought leadership
- Have an interest in business and strategic management consulting
- A University degree or similar higher learning certificate/degree in business, organisational development, industrial psychology or business/technology.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume detailing your interest and suitability for this graduate position. For more information please contact Naren Chellappah via email [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Economics
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
May 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2022, 12:59 pm