CareerDC Internships charge a fee for the coordination of each internship program. You will get a tailored resume, interview training, unlimited interviews, access to our network of host companies, an internship placement relevant to your studies, an accredited WIL course and support during your internship.
Get ready to apply your coursework knowledge to real-world problems in the field. Get hands-on experience and learn from seasoned professionals.
The Chemical/Processing Engineering Internship Program is a great option for you if you are a university student in Australia and want to get local work experience and get academic credit for the internship.
The internship program is a particularly good fit for international engineering students in Australia.
The purpose of the Chemical/Processing Internship Program is to help students gain practical industry experience with local businesses.
If you have graduated already, or if your degree does not have an internship component, you can apply for the internship program and combine it with an accredited Work Integrated Learning (WIL) program.
The internship is facilitated by CareerDC, work experience placement coordinators. We’ve been facilitating internship placements and helping students get practical work experience since 2011.
The Chemical/Processing Engineering Internship Program will be matched to meet your internship preferences and needs, including start date, location and duration of the internship.
To give you a few examples, the internship host companies include:
- a company that offers technology and process engineering services,
- an analytical testing provider that supports customers with compliance and supply chain assurance, and
- a well-established company in the construction chemicals industry.
As another example, and depending on the internship host company, your internship could include any of the following types of tasks and learning experiences:
- learning about GLP and non-bench tasks,
- obtaining knowledge in food testing and water filtration,
- getting a deeper understanding of microbial confirmation,
- testing batch samples and preparing lab samples,
- customer visits with a sales rep,
- converting discontinued products into current formulations,
- assisting an industrial chemist with R&D administration work,
- working on a QUV accelerated tester, and
- assisting with QA administration work.
Apply now with your resume. Contact CareerDC for full details about the internship program, how it works and what’s included.
There is a coordination fee that comes with the internship program and the internship placement.
To apply and to get full details on the program and what is included, send your CV to CareerDC.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Chemical Processing
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Regional New...
- Program duration
- accepts international
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2023, 12:59 pm