CareerDC Internships charge a fee for the coordination of each internship program. You will get a tailored resume, interview training, unlimited interviews, access to our network of host companies, an internship placement relevant to your studies, an accredited WIL course and support during your internship.
Get work experience relevant to your Construction study major. Develop a whole new, practical perspective on your discipline as you apply your university learning in a work experience placement.
The Construction Internship Program is a great fit for you if you are looking to get practical work experience relevant to your studies and get academic credit for the internship.
The internship program is particularly suitable for international students who are studying Construction or Construction Management in Australia and who want work experience with local Australian companies.
What if you have already graduated? Or what if your university does not require you to do an internship as part of your studies? You can still apply and benefit from the internship program. You will combine it with an accredited Work Integrated Learning program.
To give you an example, the internship host companies include:
- a company specialising in ground engineering services,
- an architectural design firm, and
- a design company specialising in carpentry and drywall services.
As another example, your internship could include, depending on the host company, the following types of tasks and learning experiences:
- learning about the management of small teams and ensuring works are completed on time and to standard,
- assisting with workflow management,
- purchasing and delivering materials to the project site,
- estimating and compiling prequalification information for tender,
- assisting site engineers with site contract administration,
- learning about the day-to-day activities of projects on-site,
- working closely with a construction administrator and builder,
- learning about conducting project analysis and project management, and
- carrying out onsite observation with the project manager to ensure the project runs smoothly.
The Construction Internship Program is facilitated by CareerDC, work experience placement coordinators with over a decade of experience helping students and recent graduates get practical work experience.
The internship program will be tailored to match your internship needs and preferences, including start date and location.
Apply now with your resume and contact CareerDC for the full details on how the internship program works and what is included.
The internship program and the internship placement come with a coordination fee.
To apply and to get full details on the internship program, how it works and what is included, send your resume to CareerDC.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, New South...
- Progarm Duration
- accepts international
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2023, 12:59 pm