CareerDC coordinates internship programs by connecting students with host organisations all over Australia.
The internships, which are practical work-placement programs designed to provide the intern with professional consulting experience with the aim of providing industry specific opportunities is to enable the intern to develop skills that will enhance their prospects of gaining meaningful employment, building the student’s career and starting their future.
About Consultancy services
Consultants, in a nutshell, are industry specific, subject matter experts as they provide professional advice to individuals or organisations at a fee. Consultancy services is present in all industries worldwide; Depending on the course of your studies and interest, you can gain training in your areas of expertise.
Through the internship, students will gain knowledge and insights that allows them to help host organisations achieve their goals through strategy, marketing, fund management and organisational structure etc.
The types of services commonly provided and responsibilities of a consultants are not limited to,
- Assist in providing technical and creative solutions to troubleshoot business problems
- Analysing and reporting on business operations
- Marketing research and surveying within the Industry
- Testing, analysing and reviewing projects as well as studying their impacts to the business
- Drafting, conducting and managing departments and facilities run by the host organisation
- Deliver programs, policies, guidelines or evaluations relevant to the host organisation
- Professional development, training courses and assessment.
An internship placement in consultancy services can create exposure for students to a diverse market, that is not limited to science and technology, telecommunication, engineering, financial services, agriculture business and etc.
Within a consulting firm, internship opportunities and development training can be found in,
- Business consulting services
- Strategic business planning services
- Corporate and financial planning services
- Marketing and human resource management services
- Information technology management services.
- Job type:Internships
Australian Citizen, Australian Bridging Visa,...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:29th Aug 2020, 12:59 pm