CareerDC Internships charge a fee for the coordination of each internship program. You will get a tailored resume, interview training, unlimited interviews, access to our network of host companies, an internship placement relevant to your studies, an accredited WIL course and support during your internship.
Apply your academic knowledge and learn practical skills such as visualisation, data analysis and effective communication in a professional setting. The Data Science and Analytics Internship Program is designed to give you practical work experience with local businesses.
It’s a good option for you if you want industry experience and academic credit for your internship. It’s an excellent fit for international students in Australia who want to experience and gain hands-on skills in a local working environment with an Australian company.
What if your degree does not contain a compulsory internship component? Or what if you have already graduated? You can still apply for the internship program and combine it with an accredited Work Integrated Learning (WIL) program.
To give you an example, the internship host companies include:
- a company that provides cloud solutions to businesses,
- an international business consultancy firm, and
- a global advertising and media company.
As another example, and depending on your host company, your Data Science and Analytics internship could include any of the following types of tasks and experiences:
- Assisting with the development of scripts. Gathering, cleaning and processing data.
- Assisting the supervisor and other data scientists with a range of tasks.
- Assisting with market analysis and data analysis.
- Learning about databases, technical documentation, and IoT.
- Participating in presentations and proposals.
- Getting practical experience with Power BI.
- Collaborating with the IT team to identify requirements for analytical reporting and help to build the solution using Power BI.
The internship program is facilitated by CareerDC, work experience placement coordinators. We have been helping students get work experience by connecting them with host companies since 2011.
The internship will be matched to your internship needs and preferences, including the start date, duration and location of your internship.
Apply now with your resume and contact CareerDC for details about the Data Science and Analytics Internship Program, how it works and what is included.
There is a coordination fee that comes with the internship program and the internship placement.
To apply and to get full details on the program, how it works and what is included, send your resume to CareerDC.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Data Science and Analytics
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Regional New...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2023, 12:00 pm