CareerDC Internships charge a fee for the coordination of each internship program. You will get a tailored resume, interview training, unlimited interviews, access to our network of host companies, an internship placement relevant to your studies, an accredited WIL course and support during your internship.
Here is a chance to put your academic learning to the test, meet established professionals and develop your technical and communication skills.
The Electrical Engineering Internship Program is a great fit for students who want to get work experience as an intern and get academic credit for the internship.
The internship program is particularly suitable for you if you are an international student in Australia. The program aims to help engineering students gain relevant and practical work experience with local businesses. The program is open to domestic students as well.
What if your degree does not have an internship component? Or what if you have already graduated from university? You can apply for the internship program and combine it with an accredited Work Integrated Learning (WIL) program.
CareerDC facilitates the Electrical Engineering Internship Program. We are work experience placement coordinators. We’ve been helping students get industry experience by connecting them with internship host companies since 2011.
The Electrical Engineering Internship Program will be matched with your internship needs and preferences, including start date, duration and location.
To give you some examples, the host companies include:
- a company that builds and maintains mobile networks,
- a business that pioneers in EV charging technologies and electric automobiles and
- a global company that focuses on intelligent building solutions with an emphasis on sustainable environments.
As another example, and depending on the host company, your internship could include any of the following types of tasks and learning experiences:
- Learning about designing electrical works for electric vehicle charging stations.
- Learning about preparing detailed calculations, drawings, technical specifications, procurement documents, and cost estimates.
- Liaising with network operators and contractors to assist in the smooth operation of projects.
- Assisting in creating and documenting standard procedures, promoting design consistency, and managing engineering change notifications.
- Offering assistance to senior Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineers in tasks such as drafting and designing components and assemblies, engineering analysis and testing, PLC/HMI programming, and aiding in proof-of-concept or final system testing.
Apply now with your resume and contact CareerDC for full details about the internship program and how it works.
The internship program has a coordination fee.
To apply and to get full details on the program, how it works, and what is included, send your CV to CareerDC.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Regional New...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2023, 12:00 pm