CareerDC Internships charge a fee for the coordination of each internship program. You will get a tailored resume, interview training, unlimited interviews, access to our network of host companies, an internship placement relevant to your studies, an accredited WIL course and support during your internship.
- Get involved in practical tasks relevant to the finance industry, expand your knowledge and get insights into the financial markets.
- The Finance Internship Program is designed to help you get work experience and develop your communication skills, flexibility and self-confidence as a future professional in the finance industry.
- The internship program is an excellent option for you if you need practical experience in the finance industry and want an internship that meets your degree’s requirements and gives you academic credit.
- The Finance Internship Program is a perfect fit for international students in Australia who want to get practical experience with local businesses.
- If you’ve graduated already, or if an internship is not an academic requirement for you, you can still apply for the internship program. In that case, you will combine it with an accredited Work Integrated Learning (WIL) program.
To give you some examples, the internship host companies include:
- a personal finance planning firm,
- a company that creates and merges tech solutions for logistics,
- business, and transport, and
- an established firm of mortgage brokers.
As another example, and depending on your host company, your internship could include any of the following types of tasks and practical experiences:
- Assisting with financial analysis, including ratio analysis, financial statement analysis, and trend analysis.
- Assisting with handling data and maintaining records and transactions.
- Learning about and contributing to financial modelling.
- Assisting with preparing financial reports, presentations, and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders.
- Learning the basics of the financial advice process and the steps involved.
- Learning about different products and services that are offered as solutions to support financial advice to clients.
- Gaining an understanding of the compliance framework around financial advice and its practical applications.
- Assisting with tax, age pension, and other calculations using Microsoft Excel or other software tools.
The internship program is facilitated by CareerDC. We are work experience placement coordinators. We have been helping students get practical work experience relevant to their studies by connecting them with internship host companies since 2011.
The internship will be matched with your internship needs and preferences, including the total length of the internship, start date and location.
Apply now with your resume and get details about the Finance Internship Program, how it works and what is included.
A coordination fee comes with the internship program and the internship placement.
To apply and to get full details on the program and what is included, send your resume to CareerDC.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2023, 12:00 pm