CareerDC Internships charge a fee for the coordination of each internship program. You will get a tailored resume, interview training, unlimited interviews, access to our network of host companies, an internship placement relevant to your studies, an accredited WIL course and support during your internship.
Gain a deeper understanding of your chosen industry and develop practical professional skills, such as communication, teamwork and technical skills.
The Information Systems Internship Program is a great option for you if you want to apply your academic learning, get some work experience as an intern and gain academic credit for the internship.
The internship program is an excellent fit for international students in Australia who want to gain experience in a local work environment with an Australian company. It is suitable for domestic students as well.
If your degree does not have a compulsory internship component or if you have graduated already, you can still apply for the Information Systems Internship Program and combine it with an accredited Work Integrated Learning (WIL) program.
CareerDC, work experience placement facilitators coordinate the internship program. We have been helping domestic and international students studying in Australia get practical work experience by connecting the students with host companies since 2011.
The internship program will be matched to your internship needs and preferences, including the length, start date and location.
To give you an example, the Information Systems internship host companies include:
- a software development company that uses AI to develop innovative retail products,
- an IT company that services small and medium-sized businesses across Australia and
- a long-standing company that designs and engineers solutions for the building and automotive industries.
As another example, and depending on your host company, your internship could include any of the following types of learning experiences:
- business analysis, handling business documents and plans,
- creating device frames and workflow,
- experiencing the practical application of Figma or other suites of tools,
- setting up a ticketing system for the IT help desk support,
- learning about business reporting and professional communication,
- using Microsoft Azure in a real-work setting, a production cost analysis project,
- a bill of materials cost review, and
- learning about time and motion data collection.
Apply now with your resume to get details about current internship opportunities in Information Systems, about the internship program and how it works.
A coordination fee comes with the internship program and the internship placement.
To apply and to get full details on the internship program, how it works and what is included, send your resume to CareerDC.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Information Systems
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2023, 12:00 pm