CareerDC Internships charge a fee for the coordination of each internship program. You will get a tailored resume, interview training, unlimited interviews, access to our network of host companies, an internship placement relevant to your studies, an accredited WIL course and support during your internship.
Get hands-on experience and learn more about marketing and/or sales in a real business environment with an Australian company.
The Marketing and Sales Internship Program suits you if you are a uni student or recent grad looking to get industry experience to complement your studies and get academic credit for the internship.
The internship program is particularly great if you are an international student in Australia and you want to get work experience with a local company.
What if your degree does not have an internship component? Or what if you have graduated already? You can apply for the internship program and combine it with an accredited Work Integrated Learning (WIL) program.
The internship program will be matched with your internship needs, including start date, length and location.
The internship program is coordinated by CareerDC. We are internship facilitators and have been assisting domestic and international students to get internship placements with host companies since 2011.
To give you an example, the internship host companies include:
- A Western Australia-based Indigenous company servicing a range of industries;
- A Queensland-based design company;
- A Victoria-based financial planning business;
- A NSW-based engineering and economic consulting firm.
As another example, and depending on the host company, your internship could include any of the following types of tasks and learning experiences:
- Supporting a project and gaining experience in marketing strategy and business and communication plans;
- Getting hands-on experience in conducting market analysis and researching competitors;
- Learning about conducting customer research;
- Getting involved in media liaison;
- Producing internal communications;
- Learning about monitoring and managing social media;
- Assisting with email and affiliate marketing;
- Practice writing content for blogs, videos and case studies;
Apply now with your resume to get full details on the internship program, how it works and what is included.
There is a coordination fee that comes with the internship program and the internship placement.
To apply and to get full details on the program, send your CV to CareerDC.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Regional New...
- Program duration
- accepts international
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2023, 12:59 pm