Careers at Council
About the role: This role undertakes project management of civil works including concept and detailed design of roads, drainage & traffic facilities. This role also engages & supervises consultant/contractors for the design and site works. Duties include:12-01-2023
- Design and deliver road infrastructure using computer aided design (CAD) applications
- Coordinate and engage contractors/consultants by preparing specifications and contract documents as per Council’s Purchasing Guidelines.
- Ensure all work associated with the capital works program & unfunded projects meets and complies with Council, statutory requirements, and current standards
- Environmental issues identified and dealt with in an appropriate manner
- Prepare Review of Environmental Factors
- Project management of capital works program within agreed budgets, timeframes, and service level frameworks
- Project Management of utility services adjustment and liaise with respective authorities and agencies to ensure projects meet with their requirements
- Provide accurate and detailed cost estimates
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Qualification as Engineer with minimum 3 years post qualification experience in road and drainage design works
- Drivers Licence (Class C) – NSW
- Construction Induction (White Card)
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical...
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2023, 12:00 am