Careers at Council
- Are you a prodigy in the land of Development Assessment?
- Do you want to make a positive impact on the community you live in?
- Are you looking to work in an exciting, progressive and dynamic organisation?
- Provision of expert engineering advice on Development applications and strategic land use proposal.
- Undertake Statutory Civil Works Certification responsibilities on behalf of the City in accordance with the Environmental planning and Assessment Act in a fair and equitable manner.
- Assessment and determination of Development Applications in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and Regulations.
- Monitoring of workloads and referral outcomes ensuring efficient service provided to the Development Assessment team and external customers.
- Formulate policy & procedure relating to engineering requirements in line with development assessment and construction functions.
- High level of interpersonal skills and a commitment to working in a team environment
- The expertise to communicate effectively across multiple platforms
- A genuine passion to establish a high performance organisation through people and processes
- Skills to manage and prioritise tasks
- Relocation Support & Assistance
- Generous Salary package on Offer with scope for performance based increases
- Permanent and Temporary Full Time 35 hours per week opportunities
- Generous leave entitlements - Long service leave after 5 years
- Coffs Coast Based with hybrid work options available
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development
- Leaseback vehicle options
- Free onsite parking
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in the Civil Engineering field
- Current C Class drivers Licence
- National construction induction certificate
The City of Coffs Harbour is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages and background to apply.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Architecture, Design and User Experience, Engineering,...
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2022, 12:00 am